Gravity Media (mediagravity.com), one of the fastest growing multicultural agencies, is looking for top talent to join the team as an Account Executive.
An Account Executive should be committed to developing and achieving client objectives and becoming the trusted advisor for our clients’ offline and interactive marketing needs. For this particular role, our ideal candidate has multiple years of experience as the client partner to a fortune 500 company. They must have a deep level of marketing knowledge and understanding of production processes and digital marketing. Account Executive will interact directly with the Strategy, Production, Communications, Media and Events and Promotions team and will be required to streamline communications, processes and relay them easily to the client and internal team.
As an candidate you must be a driver of change, a solution oriented thinker, understand the depth and breadth of Gravity Media’s services, and be able to advise clients on strategies to meet their marketing objectives. You must be able to understand marketing planning processes and specifically feel comfortable working cross-functionally between teams to achieve set objectives.
- BA from an accredited school; MBA preferred
- 3-5 years of account management in an interactive or traditional agency
- Ideal candidates have some experience on the client side
- Proven ability to navigate large client organizations and experience with large brands
- Excellent track record of client relationship building
- Thorough understanding of marketing production and media processes and ability to assist client with best practices
- Understanding of new media techniques including Social Media preferred
- Ability to represent and promote Gravity Media in a professional manner and demonstrate value added service to clients
- Ability to develop and motivate a team
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and outstanding presentation abilities
- Ability to manage several projects and/ or accounts at once
- Natural leadership, motivational and organizational skills
- Candidate must be bilingual. Hispanic language is preferred.